Do you need help packing? Movers of Seattle can help!
Proper packing of household goods is essential for a successful move. Good quality boxes and packing materials will make a difference in keeping your things undamaged during the moving process. At Movers of Seattle, we’ve been packing households for a long time. Our packers can assist you in the packing process to make sure your items, large and small, make it to destination intact.
If you prefer to do the packing, we can offer valuable tips and a large variety of boxes and quality packing materials to assist you. Some of the boxes and packing material you can purchase from Movers of Seattle include:
- moving boxes – of all sizes, for most items in your home: kitchen utensils, linens, shoes, toys, books, etc
- reinforced bottom boxes – for heavy or fragile items, like dishes, china, glassware, etc.
- wardrobe boxes – you can hang your clothes straight from the closet
- electronic boxes – to safely move all your equipment, including large flat screen TVs, computers, monitors, etc.
- mirror or painting boxes – to safely move your art and mirrors of all sizes
- mattress boxes – in a variety of sizes, to fully protect your mattress from getting dirty or damaged
- heavy duty tape – essential to securely closing boxes and the wrapping of non-standard size/shape items
- packing materials – bubble wrap, packing peanuts, cushion foam, quilted pads, cargo rope, straps, and more